Hello and welcome to the top 10 things to do when you are in Kathmandu,Nepal. This video exactly shows you all the touristy attractions and sights you must pay a visit during your intended stay in Kathmandu. It is a compiled documentary showcasing the Buddhist culture,their traditions and rituals,the entire city of Kathmandu with the three other cities in the valley-Patan,Bhaktapur and Nagarkot. The following are a few tips to keep in mind while visiting Kathmandu:
1. Never take Indian Rupee denominations of 500 and 1000 as they are prohibited.
2. Always finish up the exchanged Nepali rupee within your stay or else converting back to our own currency can be tough.
3. While you walk through the bustling streets of Thamel,walk carefully through the immense traffic which owns the place.
4. Use the footpaths wherever possible to walk or else you might end up in a traffic commotion.
5. Some places in Nepal strictly accept only Nepali rupees. So it is better to keep some Nepali denomination in hand always.
6. Taxis are easily available in all places,and not much bargain is needed,as prices are reasonable.
7. Smiling faces can be seen everywhere,and most people will help
Music is obtained from: Tibetan Incantation- Om Mani Padme Hum Panko Paat: Nepali folk tune Chinese Bamboo Flute: Tayal Folk Song Nepali Flute Tune
The music is used only for informative purpose and not violating any copyrights.
Copyrights rest in the hands of the owner or makers of the songs.
Enjoy this video whole heartedly and I am sure it will immensely help you when you visit Kathmandu. The city can be visited all round the year for its wonderful location in the abode of the mountains,the lap of nature and with excellent climate.
Thanks for watching my videos. Make sure you press the subscribe button so that you dont miss my upcoming videos. Give it a quick thumbs up,and leave a comment below so I get to know how you felt about the video,your suggestions. I would also like to know about your visit to Kathmandu, and your experiences there. Thanks a lot everyone.